Monday, January 26, 2009

Aligators and Assholes, meeting the Maxaphone.

G'day,


I have arrived back in sunny St.Louis and was welcomed with a good dose of snow. The trip from Sydney was a dream everything went really smooth and we were able to lounge out across vacant seats on the flight from Syd to LA as there was pretty much no one on the flight. I'm writing this at 4.30 in the morning as I'm jet lagged to the hilt.


Last Friday I went to watch Australia v South Africa in the cricket, although the wrong team won it was an awesome day and I got to meet a few childhood heroes namely Doug Walters and Max Walker. Both these dudes were pretty sensational cricketers in their day and both are legendary beer drinkers too which knocks them up a few notches in my books.
The MaxaphoneAll happening at the SCG Switchback in King Edward Park
I now have a month to prepare for the first race of the season which I'm really looking forward to. I have heard only good things about the collegiate road racing scene and we are all good mates on the team so I'm sure its going to blast traveling and racing around the midwest.

Sorry but thats about all I have for the moment.
Cheers, Chev.

No comments: